BOMBARDMENT:hd|FW: CEASELESS ASSAULT OF ROCKS!
A downloadable game for Windows
The game jam classic "BOMBARDMENT" is back, and in a big way, with BOMBARDMENT:hd|FW: CEASELESS ASSAULT OF ROCKS! The real video game which has been positively endorsed by at least three people has been remastered with "Extra High Definition Bit" pixelle art and new controls.
It's time to slaughter the awful asteroids falling from the sky and menacing the world of Earth by using terrible weapons to pulverize them into harmless sand. The sand will be turned into beautiful sculptures of doves with angel wings in addition to their normal wings. Let's protect "DOME CITY" from the large hell of space.
- A retro-nuclear souls-like voxel-crunch juice box
- Instead of whatever that is, destroy hundreds, if not billions, of the astronomical objects we despise by firing assorted weapons into space for altruistic reasons
- Over five levels intricately crafted within driving distance of the home of Stephen King, an undisputed master of horror
- Supports the Microsoft Intellimouse
- You can download it for free and keep it forever. There is no limit to the amount of times you can play it unless you die or your computer breaks, and you probably won't want either to happen
- Play with up to three friends (put each player on a button and one aims) if you hate them. If you have friends left over, tell them to control your circuit breaker for an extra challenge
- If you don't beat the game, lots of people could get hit by asteroids, making this the first video game with choices. Deep philosophical questions emerge, like "what is ethics?" and "are things real?"
- Dozens of great noises to record with your tape recorder and play back anywhere life takes you
|Updated||28 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite, Bfxr, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Asteroids, Explosions, Female Protagonist, Pixel Art, Shoot 'Em Up, Singleplayer, Space, up-scroller|
|Average session||Days or more|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.